We employ a holistic approach that is based on the belief that an individual’s state of mental health is influenced by a complex interaction of internal and external life factors.
Our therapy groups provide a supportive cognitive behavioral environment that emphasizes the development of healthy coping skills and provide guidance, encouragement, education, and resources as a way to address problems and promote mental wellness. This program is designed to provide the level of service appropriate to each client’s situation.
Our program has two components:
STAT is the short-term comprehensive assessment and intensive stabilization component. This 10 day intensive component runs Monday through Thursday from 9am – 12:30pm.
DaTRAC is the longer, focused treatment component that meets 2 – 3 times per week. Morning, afternoon, and evening groups are available.
The DaTRAC treatment tracks offer multidisciplinary and multimodal services in individualized treatment programs. All treatment participants complete a program assessment to determine the client’s treatment needs and functional status. After this assessment, the client’s treatment plan is developed. Based on this treatment plan the client is scheduled in those day treatment and supplemental services which will address his or her treatment needs. In the treatment program the client may receive individual as well as group services. All of the treatment are open therapy groups in which clients will enter and leave at different times. Depending on the client’s treatment needs, clients can expect to attend one to five days each week for a minimum of three hours each day.
The Adult Day Treatment Program is composed of three primary treatment tracks. The three tracks of treatment are:
- Short-Term Assessment and Treatment (STAT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DaTRAC is designed to provide intensive mental health services for clients who are transitioning from a more intensive level of care and need ongoing intensive services to continue their progress. Or, those who are transitioning from a less intensive level of care and need more intensive services to begin their progress towards better mental health.
STAT and DaTRAC serve individuals who are experiencing serious and/or persistent problems in dealing with day to day stressors and maintenance of mental wellness, such as:
- Difficulty coping at home, school, or work
- Behavior that interferes with daily living
- Unpleasant feelings of fear, anxiety, anger, hopelessness and depression
- Preoccupation with certain thought patterns and/or behaviors which interfere with one’s life
- Self-injurious behavior or patterns
- Recent or recurrent hospitalization
- Mood disorders, schizophrenia and related thought disorders, anxiety disorders, and dissociative disorders
- Desire to make lifestyle changes
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to functioning group therapy
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to manage chemical/alcohol use
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to control physical and verbal aggressive behaviors toward self or others
- Are 18 years of age or older and have a source of funding
At your request, we will contact you confidentially to discuss the program and set an appointment time.